Green herbs like
could be kept fresh for around a week on a wall!
- Add a little water to a glass
- Put a handful of herbs in a glass. one type of herb – in one glass, do not mix different species in one glass
- Spray fresh water on herbs using atomizer once or two times per day (in the morning and evening)
- Change water in glasses once per day
- When changing water, sort out single herbs to remove damaged ones
P.S. 1 Parsley and dill, also coriander (cilantro) are the best herbs to keep fresh in this way. You may place the glasses with herbs on a counter, or construct a kind of “green wall”.
P.S. 2 Scallions, if keeping for longer, produce a kind of a bit unpleasant, “oniony” smell. Be sure to change water regularly to avoid this situation.
Joyful and easy way to keep herbs fresh!