According to Prof. A. Ehret (1866-1922), one should eat as simple food as possible, mixing not more than 2-3 plant products for a dish (1). And that should be a whole breakfast, lunch or dinner – just a dish consisting 1, 2 or maximum 3 plant ingredients.
I have made my efforts to find some good tasty combinations, and here we are – a delicious 3-ingredient salad (a dish) for dinner is ready!
Just Figs, Scallions and Salt in this Recipe!
The benefits of 1-2-3 ingredient dishes:
- saving time for shopping, dish preparation and cleaning afterwards
- facilitating digestion
- light, well feeling in a whole body
- energy boost – no need for stimulants!
- satisfaction in regards to a taste
- nourishing a body with the vibrant live vitamins and minerals
- money-saving on food!
These days an ordinary civilized human being eats too much, and most of the time too much of junk… No way to nourish a soul and body in such a way.
On the other hand, by posting delicious looking photos of fancy dishes, we used to forget about those who have only a chance to watch on internet, but do not have a chance to prepare this or that dish, because many of people on this planet are still poor or hungry day by day.
I wish to discover more new tasty recipes that could be as simple as possible – 3 plant-based ingredients max!
This challenge to use max3 ingredients in food preparation could be helpful in many different ways! Give it a try:)
Before you start
1 h (optional)
- Raw green scallions – 3 handfuls
- Figs – 10
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
How to make it:
- Soak dried figs in hot water for 2 minutes (or use fresh figs, no soaking then)
- Cut off white parts of scallions (we will not use it in this recipe, but it is a valuable ingredient for the other recipe on my site: Goodbye, potatoes! #1 / Prophylactic self-isolation series. Day 174th .
- Chop green leaves of scallions only, transfer it into a salad bowl and add salt
- Remove figs from water and cut in thin slices, add to a salad bowl
- Mix all together and let it sit for an hour. It is ready!
Important to know:
- You can eat this salad just right after the preparation (it will be more sharp because of fresh scallions) or let it sit on a counter for an hour or so (scallions will release juice into a salad because of salt added, the taste will be calmer and not so burning)
- According to Prof. A. Ehret (1), the combination of raw green scallions with figs (or raisins, or nuts) induces mucus elimination
- Moderate amount of salt is crucial to release mucus and toxins from a body. We usually feel cravings for salty food because a body is overfilled with mucus and toxins, with unnatural food we eat (1)
- This salad is not a side dish to accompany cutlets, this is a separate lunch or dinner, as you wish
- For an absolute meat/fish eater, any fresh fruits could provoke indigestion, heartburn, bloating and gas. This is not a fault of the fruits – this is a consequence of a severe mixture in a stomach and intestines – rotting meat blocks the paths of elimination and fruits start fermenting (like making a dangerous wine inside a body)
- for meat/fish eaters – that would be a good idea to start with a small portion of this salad, but still, eating it as a separate dish. Separate dish means 2-3 hours before or after any other food
- Chew chew chew
swallow swallow swallow
- KOBA, K., et al. Antibacterial Activities of the Buds Essential Oil of Syzygium Aromaticum (L.) Merr. & Perry from Togo. Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature, 2011, vol. 1, no. 1. pp. 42-51.
- How Drinking Grapefruit Juice Could Increase Your Cervical Mucus by Lindsay Meisel, 2017, online source: https://www.avawomen.com/avaworld/grapefruit-juice-cervical-mucus/
- How to Increase Your Fertility by Janet Stephens, book’s online source: https://books.google.pl/books?hl=en&lr=&id=hXrgDwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP11&dq=grapefruit+juice+fertility+cervical+mucus&ots=h-9d6b_M9k&sig=TjAHHTFK7GS9lKCLxW-OKhDQnbA&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=grapefruit%20juice%20fertility%20cervical%20mucus&f=false
- Mucusless Diet Healing System / A Scientific Method of Eating Your Way to Health, 2013. Ehret Literature Publishing Company, Summertown, Tennessee. The book by Professor Arnold Ehret (1866-1922). 1st edition was published before 1922
I bought the book Mucusless Diet Healing System by Professor Arnold Ehret online. I will get small commissions from Amazon if you would buy this book by following the link below. Anyway, you are welcome just to check it out there, no obligations!:)Mucusless Diet Healing System: Scientific Method of Eating Your Way to Health
One thought on “Fig with scallion? Oh yes / Prophylactic self-isolation series. Day 181st.”