According to Prof. A. Ehret (1866-1922), one should eat as simple food as possible, mixing not more than 2-3 plant products for a dish. And that should be a whole breakfast, lunch or dinner – just a dish consisting 1, 2 or maximum 3 plant ingredients.
I have made my efforts to find some good tasty combinations, and here we are – a delicious 2-ingredient salad for lunch (or dinner) is ready!
Just Broccoli and Pineapple in this Salad!
The benefits of 1-2-3 ingredient dishes:
- saving time for shopping, dish preparation and cleaning afterwards
- facilitating digestion
- light, well feeling in a whole body
- energy boost – no need for stimulants!
- satisfaction in regards to a taste
- nourishing a body with the vibrant live vitamins and minerals
- money-saving on food!
These days an ordinary civilized human being eats too much, and most of the time too much of junk… No way to nourish a soul and body in such a way.
On the other hand, by posting delicious looking photos of fancy dishes, we used to forget about those who have only a chance to watch on internet, but do not have a chance to prepare this or that dish, because many of people on this planet are still poor or hungry day by day.
I wish to discover more new tasty recipes that could be as simple as possible – 3 plant-based ingredients max!
This challenge to use max3 ingredients in food preparation could be helpful in many different ways! Give it a try:)
- for warm days to refresh the body
Before you start:
|Passive time||active time||equipment needed||servings|
|0||5 min||food processor (or sharp knife)||2|
|broccoli||150 g||0.3 lbs|
|pineapple||350 g||0.8 lbs|
Abbreviations and their meaning
|cup||US measuring cup, equal to 240 ml of water|
How to make it:
- Chop broccoli segments in a food processor or with a knife to make small tiny pieces
- Cut pineapple rings into small cubes
- Mix both ingredients together. It is ready!
Important to know:
- This salad is not a side dish to accompany cutlets, this is a separate lunch or dinner, as you wish
- For an absolute meat/fish eater, any fresh fruits could provoke indigestion, heartburn, bloating and gas. This is not a fault of the fruits – this is a consequence of a severe mixture in a stomach and intestines – rotting meat blocks the paths of elimination and fruits start fermenting (like making a dangerous wine inside a body)
- for meat/fish eaters – that would be a good idea to start with a small portion of this salad, but still, eating it as a separate dish. Separate dish means 2-3 hours before or after any other food
- Chew chew chew
swallow swallow swallow
- KOBA, K., et al. Antibacterial Activities of the Buds Essential Oil of Syzygium Aromaticum (L.) Merr. & Perry from Togo. Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature, 2011, vol. 1, no. 1. pp. 42-51.
- How Drinking Grapefruit Juice Could Increase Your Cervical Mucus by Lindsay Meisel, 2017, online source: https://www.avawomen.com/avaworld/grapefruit-juice-cervical-mucus/
- How to Increase Your Fertility by Janet Stephens, book’s online source: https://books.google.pl/books?hl=en&lr=&id=hXrgDwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP11&dq=grapefruit+juice+fertility+cervical+mucus&ots=h-9d6b_M9k&sig=TjAHHTFK7GS9lKCLxW-OKhDQnbA&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=grapefruit%20juice%20fertility%20cervical%20mucus&f=false
- Mucusless Diet Healing System, the book by Professor Arnold Ehret