Great way to stabilize a day. Great way to be OKby Dr. A. Palatronis
Part 9 from X
About the balance between physical and emotional bodies
|On the left: |
Resting energy expenditure of organs
and tissues (1). “Other” consisted of adipose tissue, bone, skin, intestine and glands.
|On the right: |
Emotional needs to keep the body toned up.
Keeping physical and emotional bodies properly supplied with essential nutritious and “emotional”calories, contributes to a balance on physical and emotional levels.
As a result, it leads to self-satisfaction, better well-being and not overeating.
Well-feeling induces well-eating and one should work on it daily
Emo-C or Emotional Diet Plan
Ingredients for Emotional diet (make it within the next 7 days)
|Activity||What to do?||Duration||Score|
|Be a child||Remember you were a child? Be a child today||5-10 min||25|
HOW TO BE A CHILD (examples):
- run through a fountain or automatic plant watering when it is switched on (be sure no fine is applied for this activity in public places:)) Get wet!
- run after pigeons or seagulls!
- sing a song or melody just for yourself, loudly
- draw a house of your dream, and your dream too, on a sheet of paper, just for yourself
- ask a “silly” question which does not give peace of mind
- eat with hands
- close your eyes, count till 10 and wait for a miracle to happen. Be sincere with yourself!
- be noisy in your joy
- do not listen to adults! (well, this last one could appear to be useful through all the life;))
What would be your example to try?
“It is impossible” syndrome
“Well, childhood is childhood, I don’t remember how to be a child. Moreover, what other people would say about me? That I am crazy? No way, I will better sit there and scroll on social media”.
That could be the standard answer.
But we are here to replace those “standard answers” with a real things. Use some examples HOW TO BE A CHILD from above or comment down below yours!
P. S. Have not read about emo-C before? Here is the main info from my previous posts:
|What is emo-C in a daily-life?||Emo-C is the “emotional calories” to feed emotional body|
|Why to apply emo-C in an every-day life?||Emo-C allows to reach inner stability and well-feeling. When we feel well, peaceful and stable, – there is no need to overeat or crave for food|
|Could be beneficial if overcoming difficult daily-life or challenging life situations|
|Helps to reduce stress, actually it reduces unproductive and destructive stress feeling and leads to the proper responses and actions when needed|
|What should be done to ensure emo-C consumption?||Emotional calories are achieved by conducting specific activities within a day. These activities contribute to inner stability, peacefulness and well-feeling|
|How much scores per day?||At least 100 scores are needed to ensure day’s intake of emotional calories|
|Activities to ensure “consumption” of emotional calories||These activities are graduated from very easy and taking just a few seconds to do, to some-how difficult, new, challenging, surprising and taking up to 0.5-1.0 hour|
|Should be conducted regularly within all the day|
|Start from one activity, maintain it within a week and later add one more, any of those which seems for you good enough to try|
You can find my previous about emo-C here:
- Emo-C part 1 About emotional and physical bodies in one
- Emo-C part 2 How to “eat” emotional calories – Nature observation
- Emo-C part 3 Ingredient for Emotional diet – yoga pose Supta Baddha Konasana
- Emo-C part 4 Ingredient for Emotional diet – creative hobby
- Emo-C part 5 Ingredient for Emotional diet – DIY (do it yourself)
- Emo-C part 6 Ingredient for Emotional diet – Morning smile to yourself
- Emo-C part 7 Ingredient for Emotional diet – Drinking water slowly
- Emo-C part 8 Ingredient for Emotional diet – Watch the sky, the Sun, the Moon
- McClave SA, Snider HL. Dissecting the energy needs of the body. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care. 2001;4(2):143-7
Photo by Dr. A. Palatronis on www.z-antenna.com
One thought on “Prophylactic self-isolation for emo-C evaluation. Day 154th.”