What do people say/how they act when they saw me/us collecting trash in Nature?
- Thank you
- Hello, thank you
- I would do the same, but my back pain does not allow me to bend
- Oh, do you get a cup of coffee for a bag of collected trash? I saw on TV some coffee houses offer this
- … a lady was looking with a bit of jealousy to my trash bag as to a cup of coffee-for-free… I said: “I do not drink coffee”. After some time of the unproductive conversation (a lady was sure that my goal is to get free-cup of drink, not to clean Nature:)), I went away, pulling a full 15-liter trash bag further …
- A guy caught up with us and wanted to give his empty bottle of beer
- … for a slightly drunk man we appeared as guys from a cleaning company. In the end, that is also a progress: even through a fog of consumed alcohol, consciousness for clear Nature woke up in a head of that drunk guy 🙂
- I usually do the same in a city, but today I am here just for a walk
- Do you have one more bag to share? Great idea, I could clean a seashore too!
Photo by Dr. A. Palatronis on www.z-antenna.com