You won’t believe me, but I believe myself. How a new attitude to COFFEE has changed me in a year (from July 2019):
coffee was romping with me as with a marionette puppet
Many times, many years I was trying to get rid of coffee consumption. My main reasons to do so were as following:
- headache if not drinking coffee at certain time
- severe headache if trying not to drink coffee for a whole day
- irritability, nervousness and general coffee addiction: a cup of coffee should be there whatever is happening around
- sensitivity to weather changes: I needed additional portion of coffee, because I was just falling down without energy before rain starts
- all those snacks and cakes which are inseparable companions of a coffee cup
- so much time during a day was constantly dedicated just for coffee drinking
- my level of energy depended on the external factor – coffee, but not on me
- consciousness. As I understood that coffee was romping with me as with a marionette puppet – I tried times and times to get rid of it, without a success (or with a temporary success:)), until I read somewhere on internet that:
“coffee consumption suppresses creativity“
That was a long story, but after 2 weeks of the body’s suffering… – I was free. And we create when we are free…
What has changed within a year without coffee:
- I started to draw: painting class (before lock down), two online drawing courses, just drawing in a sketchbook for myself
- tons of energy most of the time, even after workout or heavy physical load (like collecting 100 kg of plastic trash on a beach) : sometimes I feel like having the wings – many folds stronger and hardy than even in my teen-years
- no headache AT ALL. Could you imagine A YEAR without a headache? Tell me if yes – it would be great to share experience!
- Many years, I thought it was me, but it was a cup of coffee – that dizziness, nervousness and a manner I behaved was just a consequence of caffeine consumption, but not me. Now I feel my mind is much more calm and conscious
- In my close-to-40, I started physical activity which requires lots of endurance – aerial dance classes
- changes in weather do not control me anymore – it could be rainy weather, but there are no more feeling of falling down, being sleepy or loosing energy
- lots of time saved and less cookies are eaten!
- I stated to wake up early now, without an alarm!, (4:30-5:30 am every day!), so, obviously have more more time – no need to run and rush, all my time is mine. All your time could be yours too:)
- I started my blog www.z-antenna. com!
Could you imagine A YEAR without coffee? Tell me if yes – it would be great to share experience!