Just before the summer will start, it is a time to clean the skin. As almost a perfectionist, for me, skin should be cleaned perfect as well. I found an amazing way to do so thanks to Dr. R.Cassar and his video on youtube channel (1).
Of course, I made my own changes and adjustments to the original version. All the equipment needed for this skin exfoliation: cotton towel, cleansing solution, spring water in aerosol and face-body cream.
The results of the cleansing procedure are striking and leading to some speculations: feet, hands, face and neck areas are most grubby, while back and abdomen areas are almost clean. Do not laugh from my towel, check yours!:)
my Vodka based cleansing solution
Ingredients (for onetime all body procedure):
- Pure spirit (75-90%), 40 ml
- MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane) powder, 1 tsp
- Diatomite (diatomic earth) powder, 1 tsp
- Water (purified), 40 ml
- Tea tree essential oil, 3 drops
How to make it
In a high quality plastic bottle combine and shake together (with a lid closed) the ingredients one by one in the order as written in the ingredient list. It is ready to use!
How to apply it
- Take a clean small cotton towel
- Spray skin with water (purified, spring water, mountain water, etc)
- Apply some cleansing solution on a towel and scratch the skin through it with nails and fingers. Gently, slowly and firmly
- Start from feet, than hands, armpits, back, neck, face, décolletage
- After it is finished – take a warm or lukewarm shower
- Do not use towel to drain the skin – right after the shower, when skin is moistened and warm, apply a special body cream to it. The recipe of special body cream is described in my previous post: Prophylactic self-isolation for body purification. Day 20th.
- Only chemically resistant, high quality plastic or glass bottles are appropriate for this alcohol-based recipe. Any empty plastic container from water or other drinks are not allowed, because alcohol would facilitate plastificators and other shady, unwanted ingredients of plastic to penetrate the solution and later the skin. Please use only chemically resistant, high quality plastic or glass container for this solution to prepare
- Only tea tree oil is suitable for this recipe, just skip the ingredient if you don’t have it
- Always prepare the amount of solution for the same-day-use, because powdered materials like MSM and diatomite would precipitate with time and form a stiff conglomerate
- Vodka or pure spirit are both available
- After a good scratch the skin will be red because of sufficient blood supply to deep skin layers, that is ok
- Keep away from eyes, keep away from children, and do not drink it
- Do not apply on injured, damaged or sunburnt skin
- Do not make the cleansing procedure if supposed to go for sunbath or to swimming pool, other skin cosmetic procedures, massage, etc. directly after it
- The procedure, in my opinion, could be repeated once or twice per month
Making and Applying the Vodka Skin Cleaning Solution Part 1 by Dr. Robert Cassar on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cme58Kd41NU
2 thoughts on “Vodka skin cleansing solution / Prophylactic self-isolation series. Day 63rd.”